Monday 2 July 2007

100 Hits, Now For The Overview!

Thanks to blogcounter.com I can see that today I have received my 100th hit! Now for all the information I found interesting. The most popular OS was Windows XP, with 66 people out of the 100 using it, second was a huge surprise to me but it was Linux! It doesn't go into detail of which type of Linux it was but Linux got 9%. Win NT6.0 8% and what shocked me even more Mac OSX only 4%!! Windows 2000 2% and the following were 1% Windows 98, Win NT5.2, Windows ME, and Sun OS.

Now a subject that is often talked about browser wars! Which browser did most people coming to my blog use the one, the only Mozilla!! 62% of people coming here use FireFox, I will take this oppurtunity to say you can download FireFox with Google Toolbar by clicking on the link to the right >>>>
Internet Explorer only 33%, Netscape and Opera 2% and not one person who came here used Safari. From looking at the stats in more detail I can discover that the four people on Mac used, 1-Netscape6.0 3-FireFox1.8! All Linux users who came to my blog used FireFox too! Is Mozilla finally winning the browser war?? I know my site is only one site out there but I still find it interesting that more that half the people who visited are using FireFox!

Now for something else interesting which just clarifies what we already know, but out of the 19 people who were brought here by a Search Engine 18 of them used Google, the other 1 got here by using AOL to search "Benoit phone". The most common keywords were to do with Madeleine sightings and Church of Gaming.

The blog entry with the most hits The Church Of Gaming so maybe I have the audience I wanted, a geek one :D

Also most of the 100 people who viewed my blog have been directed here from either Digg or Reddit, so thanks to those people who saw my information good enough to digg! Now I just want to find out how to add a Diggit button to the bottom of my post, if anyone knows how to do that leave me a comment please :D


Free Blog Counter


No comments: