Tuesday 19 June 2007

Well, A Small Introduction Is Needed I Think

So I suppose I should tell you abit about myself. I'm female (incase the name geekygal didn't give that away) I live in England and I study Information Systems in University. Information Systems basically contains loads of different subjects, in my first two years I've studied a bit of programming, business systems, web design, database design, IT law, amongst others that I cant think of off the top of my head.

This year I'm doing work experience. I've been working mainly with Microsoft products, including SharePoint, InfoPath and Groove.

Next year is my final year in uni! Yeay, and next year I'm going to be studying a bit more business, security, computer forensics (which means the uni finally letting us know that there is life outside of Microsoft, and teaching us on Linux!!) and user interface design.

Outside of Uni and work I like to keep myself updated on whats going on in the news, and in the world of technology too! I am an über geek and do love to read about alkinds of geeky things, but I also like to have fun. Mind you most of my fun is done in a geeky way too, like surfing the net (especially with Stumbleupon ) or computer games, I am a mad Final Fantasy fan! (I've just got FFXI and XII :D ) and playing World of Warcraft, another of my favourite games :D

Anyways thats a little about me now onto the real posts!!


Free Blog Counter


No comments: