Monday 2 July 2007

Madeleine, The other opinions.

I have been debating most of the day whether or not to write about this. But after spending more time reading it I thought why not? Just because I write about it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with it, so first I'll give the information then my opinions. Firstly is this forum on the Mirror website. This guy has a hoax theory. A very interesting hoax theory.

Mike Hitchen's Blog bluntly gives the facts! I agree with quite a few of his posts.

It does seem that as more time is going on Madeleine is being thought about less and less as a missing person and more and more as a pawn in a parents fame game. Personally I am undecided, the people who have these conspiracy theories put forward very good arguments and they always back up what they are saying with links to news articles nine times out of ten from a reputable source, and to make their argument even stronger, the people who call them "sick" and say they are lying never seem to be able to prove that they are wrong. It just seems to me that these people with these theories are being proved right more and more often, as for Mike Hitchen, he seems to have the opinion that the “Grubs” as he calls them should be prosecuted for negligence. Although I agree that should happen, as it will teach them and anyone else considering to leave their children alone, I do think that any prosecution should be left at least until Madeleine is found, hopefully alive. I don’t agree with the people who are saying they have had punishment enough in Madeleine going missing, I think they should be treated the way every other person who mistreats their children are.

I just feel sorry for the parents of other children missing either presently or in the past, as the way the McCanns are getting attention is through who they know. It pays to know people in high places. It just goes to show it truly isn't what you know it's who you know.


Free Blog Counter


No comments: