Sunday 15 July 2007

Funny 404's - Error Page Not Found

I was playing around on the Internet yesterday when I came across a really funny 404 error, and it made me think what other types of 404's there are. So I have a look round and found quite a few, they made me giggle I hope you enjoy :D

These are a few of my favourites:
Frog
Mario
Button
Photo
Question Mark
Kansas
Lightening
Monkey
Dead End
Oh The Humanity
How To Survive A 404
Psychiatric
404 Translator
Operation Failure
Sonic

And my personal favourite an oldie but I still think its great the Depressed Web Server

I thought some of the best one's were the Sonic one and the Operation Failure one, not just for the humour factor but for the thought, it's much better to get one of these than to get a normal 404 page. I hope you liked :)


Free Blog Counter


No comments: