Thursday 12 July 2007

200 Posts - Overview Part Deux!

As I said in my last overview I monitor my site activity with http://blogcounter.com

I've reached the 200 views mark today so I thought I'd do another review.

The page with the most views is still The Church of Gaming but a close second is the Sol article

The most searched words that links people to my blog are "madeleine update" and "maddy, blogspot" As of yet google has been used 52 times. The other 148 views seem to of come from a combination of Digg and Reddit and a few people have visited from when a post of mine was posted on the Mirror Forums

The most popular OS was still Windows XP with 65.7% (134 people) using it to view my blog, as of yet not one person has viewed my blog using Microsoft Vista, I wonder if this says something? Is Vista not as popular as MS are claiming, but thats for another post ;-) The second most popular OS is no longer Linux, now it is WinNT6.0 with 8.3 %, Linux and Windows 2000 are tied for third place with 5.9 %

The most popular browser is no longer Firefox last time Firefox had 62% this time Firefox only has 44.1 % and Internet Explorer takes the lead with 52 % Netscape was third with 2.5 %

So I wonder how much will change by my next review? I'm not sure whether to review again at 300 because it might come too soon, maybe a third review at 500 would be better.



Free Blog Counter


No comments: