Friday 29 June 2007

Benoit - Another Update - Somebody Knew??

In the last few hours it has been announced that some 14 hours (approx 1am Monday morning) before authorities discovered the bodies of Chris, Nancy and their 7-year-old-son Daniel on Monday, someone altered Benoit's page on Wikipedia to say the wrestler missed a match two days earlier because of his wife's death.

The writer has claimed it was a coincidence and a guess here "I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on wikipedia or post wrongful information. I've learned from this experience. I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it"

I personally think that its too much of a coincidence as the IP address has been tracked to a computer in Stamford, CT (the site of WWE headquarters) apparently (I say apparently as only one newspaper has said this)other WWE edits have been linked to the same IP address including confidential information about Chavo Guerrero.

Did someone know about the death before or was it all a huge coincidence, if someone knew that person could of possibly prevented Benoit's suicide, which leads to more conspiracy theories.


Free Blog Counter


No comments: